Friday, December 19, 2008

Leaping


This past summer I went cross country schooling at Hunter's Run in Metamora, MI.  Pictured above is Toby, one of my favorite horses soaring over the jump.  He has at least two feet to spare!  The amazing thing about Toby is that when he came to the stable he couldn't even walk straight.  He was literally on his way to the slaughter house when he was given to my instructor.  He has so much heart and is an all around athletic and honest horse.  

I'm obsessed with horses, healthy delicious food, reading, design, travel, and more.  

After receiving a fashion design degree and co-owning and designing a menswear clothing line, I am lost with what to do next.

I have created this blog so that I can bore strangers, amuse my friends, work on my writing and computer skills, and maybe even figure out what it is that I am meant to do with my life.

Enjoy.
S



1 comment:

  1. i love your blog so far, and always enjoy your company. we are figuring it out, and movin on up in 2009! i am adding you to my links list on my blog...port has to become a tradition when we are in the same city, that was so warming and good on an icy night. besos

    ReplyDelete